Mr. Ator is a founding member of Kubishin & Ator P.C., Certified Public Accountants. Mr. Ator and Mr. Kubishin founded the accounting firm in 1996 after having been employed by both national and regional firms since 1986. The firm provides a full range of traditional services, including but not limited to, business consulting, tax planning and preparation, accounting and financial statement preparation, payroll tax preparation and processing.
Mr. Ator attended The Pennsylvania State University and earned a Bachelors Degree, Professional Accountancy in 1986.
Mr. Ator currently holds the following professional designations or associations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Commonwealth of Pennsylvania 1991
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - 1991
- Member - Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) - 1991
- Registered Representative - Cetera Financial Specialists, LLC
- Securities Registrations - Series 6, 63
- Insurance License - Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (Accident and Health, Life and Fixed Annuities, Variable Life/Variable Annuity)